Workplace Health & Safety and Training - Trainee
Closes Friday, 2nd December
To deliver quality learning and development solutions that meet individual and organisational needs, and to operationalise a comprehensive learning and development plan that ensures Gidgee Healing employees are a highly capable workforce with the skills required to meet organisational objectives.
To deal with WHS issues in a timely manner to contribute
Functional accountabilities of this role include:
- Providing high-quality Training & Development services to Gidgee employees.
- Administering the following Learning & Development functions:
- Mandatory Training
- Training and Development
- Professional Development
- Workshop Facilitation
- Learning and Development Projects
- Supporting the Learning and Development Team with the provision of Training & Development advice and information to all staff.
- Provide WHS support to Gidgee healing Departments and staff
- Complete Health and safety audits
- Administer the gidgee Healing Risk register and update as required
- Willingness to train in qualifications in Workplace health and safety and Training and assessing
- Willing to work collaboratively within a Learning and Development team.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships across a broad range of Gidgee employees
- Ability to plan and prioritise own work and utilise initiative to deliver work activities and projects in a timely and effective manner.
- Contribute positively within a team environment, demonstrating a friendly, positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Demonstrated accuracy, attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and as part of a team and to maintain strict confidentiality.
- High level computer literacy.
- Current C Class Drivers Licence (QLD) – essential or willing to obtain .
- Satisfactory police check – no serious Criminal/Court record.
- Current Blue Card (working with children and young people) or willingness to apply for a Blue Card.
- Willingness to work flexible hours as required, including the requirement to travel, work and stay overnight for up to several days at a time in remote areas.
- Willingness to travel by road and small plane.
If you are interested in applying for this position click APPLY! Applications are to be submitted by COB Friday the 2nd of December 2022.
For further information please contact Kate Troxell on 0436 924 495, or email@example.com