Closes Friday, 29th of September 2023
We are seeking a highly skilled Maintenance Officer to join our team. The Maintenance Officer will be responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of all equipment and facilities within the organization. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in maintenance and repair, as well as excellent problem-solving skills.
- Conduct regular inspections of equipment and facilities to identify any maintenance needs
- Develop and implement maintenance schedules to ensure all equipment and facilities are properly maintained
- Perform routine maintenance tasks
- Maintain accurate records of all maintenance activities and repairs
- Ensure compliance with all safety regulations and standards
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proven experience in maintenance and repair
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Current C Class Drivers License (QLD) – essential.
- Satisfactory police check – no serious Criminal/Court record.
- Current Blue Card (working with children and young people) or willingness to apply for a Blue Card.
- Evidence of COVID-19 Vaccination. min requirement of 3 x shots.
- Willingness to work flexible hours as required, including the requirement to travel, work, and stay overnight for up to several days at a time in remote areas.
- Willingness to travel by road and small plane.
If you are interested in applying for this position, click APPLY! Applications are to be submitted by COB Friday 29th September 2023.
For further information please contact Human Resources 1800 GIDGEE or HR@gidgeehealing.com