Gidgee Healing provides a broad range of Primary Health Care services to support Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander women.
- Clinic-based Primary Health Care services delivered by GPs, Women’s Health specialists, Registered Nurses and Aboriginal Health Workers
- Breast Screens and Pap Smears by a health practitioner of your choice
- Sexual Health
- Family planning
- Mental Health
- Social and Emotional Wellbeing
- Maternal and Child Health
- Women’s Health activities
One of the best ways to stay healthy is to have a Health Check every year. Getting a Health Check takes around 45 minutes and will consist of simple tests to make sure we identify any health issues early on so that things don’t get too serious.
Gidgee Healing works closely with a range of other health and community services across the region and will help you to access other support services you may require.